After using the original wheel that brentyi modelled for a while. They are a great design and worked for a long time.
After many hundreds of km's they were moving around a little. After pulling it off the wheel I found that the printed arms inside the wheel were cracking.
To strengthen the part and not rely on the printed parts to hold the power of the motors I used tinker cad to cut out three of the bolt holes and flip them so as that there are 3 pairs of bolts holding the spokes. The printed parts between the spokes are still there so there should be no movement or cracked parts.
I have also adjusted the holes to suit M5 bolts (need to be screwed into the plastic) and the nut holes to suit M5 nylock nuts. 70mm M5 Bolts to be used.