Wafer Bowl Moulding Kit
by MrTrick, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Used to mould fresh wafers into a bowl shape.
Must be made of food-safe material, and preferably covered in cling film before use.
I used this recipe: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2010/07/13/homemade-waffle-cone-and-bowls/
- Pour small amount of waffle mix onto waffle iron or sandwich press.
- Cook for 60 seconds or so, until just browning
- Take off the iron and center on the mandrell, immediately pressing it down with the mould or a glass (I found I had an ikea shot glass exactly the right size)
- Wait 15-20 seconds, then demould and store in a sealed container
The bowl it makes is ~40mm inner dia.
The mandrel base is 80mm dia, 5mm thick.
The mould is 3mm thick.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Wafer Bowl Moulding Kit by MrTrick is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MrTrick a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MrTrick would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).