Here are parts to convert the nitro MGT or MTA to brushless power !
I recommend to print the motor mount with ABS 100% infill. It's better than PLA because of high temp reached by the motor.
You will need to complete de brushless conversion :
1 brushless combo : I use mine with 6S power with a 4082 1450kv hobbywing motor and a 150a esc, it's really fast enough !
1 differential with 8x16x5 bearings and maximum 48T spur (you can put + 48T spur but you will need to mill the chassis plate, which is not a big deal. Afriend use 52T...)
2 shafts (length is depending your diff choice) here are some lengths :
- 135mm : ARRMA AR310460
- 116 mm :ARRMA AR310472
- 105 mm : Kyosho IS009 (Kyosho inferno st)
- 114 mm : Kyosho MA024 (Kyosho Mad Force GT2)
- 97-108 mm Hobao 88090 f/r OFNA 28292 (8.5 alu)
- 99-110 mm Hobao 88122/ Ofn28122
- 101-111 mm HoBao 90020 (7.5)
- 127 mm Redcat Racing 52035
- 108 mm ASC89576
- 108 mm Redcat BS904-010
- 93-115 mm HOBAO 89047
- 101/106mm HOBAO 85025 (VS)
- 125 mm Hobao H86043
- 119.5 mm Hobao 86210 ou OFN 27210
- 103 mm Kyosho IFW161
ABS is soft but heat resistant. I recommend using a small sheet metal to avoid the motor screws to dig the mount (see last picture).
Do not sell my design please.
Check my others parts for the MTA/ MGT.
Can be printed without support