THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS
Fully enclosed 120mm FPV frame for brushed quadcopter. Designed for specific hardware, that will be used in my quad. Battery is mounted from bottom using 5mm wide rubber band. Lid can be removed. Opening mechanism is not yet fully sorted out, one can still use cable ties to hold lid in place.
Weight is now a bit higher, frame is around 15g and lid around 8g.
This is hardware that will be used in my quad:
- Motors - 1020 brushed quadcopter motors
- Props - Some 74mm props for 1.2mm shaft
- Flight Controller - F3 EVO Brushed 2.0
- Camera - Eachine US65 with VTX
- Battery - LiPo 3S 500mAh
- Receiver - something smaller... (I am using some FrSky D8 receiver)
- RGB - some tiny 4 TGB leds strip (marked aurora rc)
- cable tie to reinforce vtx antenna
- motor cable brackets
- battery connector holder
- crash tests and reinforcement
- receiver antenna cable tie mount
designed with .4 nozzle and .2 layer in mind
1mm top and bottom, 1.2mm perimeters, some basic 15% infill
print UPSIDE DOWN.
printed, not yet tested, this is still work in progress...