The Gatehunter SLS3 aka Mini Gatehunter is a 3” derivate of the SLS5 super light 5” frame. Like its bigger brother the SLS3 is a pure breed racing frame (Low drag, low weight!) but still reasonably robust and easy to maintain.
- 29g including all hardware and canopy excl. the extra brace
- Strech-X 140mm
- Max props size: 3"
- Fits 20x20 stacks only (M2 mounting holes)
- 12x12 M2 motor mounts
- 3mm bottom plate and arms
- 19mm Micro Cam (14mm Nano with adapter)
- Canopy is designed for the Lumenier Micro Axii
The latest & best components in that class:
Please note: The canopy should be printed from TPU or Nylon but the frame is not designed to be printed! Please send the .dxf files along with information on material thickness or a link to this post to a CNC service of your choise
Carbon Parts you need to get:
- 1x Bottom Plate (3mm)
- 2x Topplate (1.5mm)
- 4x Arms (3mm) make sure they are cut along the weave!
- 1x Optional Brace (3mm)
Recommended CNC Services
You can also order the carbon parts on Armattan Productions
- 6 M2x10 (for the arms)
- 2 M2x12 (arms and canopy)
- 13 M2x6 (12 for the motors and one for the canopy)
- 4 M2x8 (the 4 motor screws that fix the brace)
- 8 M2 nuts (for the arms)