Update: Turns out that the models where somewhat troublesome to print, so I have made several parts more solid. I hope this helps.
Update 9/9-19: I refined the mesh and changed the boots. Hopefully now the problem of missing connection is gone. Tell me if not, I had last batch print solid.
After publishing my initial squad, I discovered several problems with the meshes. However, I had not saved the original poses in Blender, so I had to repose the repaired mesh. Further, I got some constructive critique ("no. 2 looks like shit" - my daughter) and changed what I found necessary. I have also included the blender file in its current state.