I couldn't find a GoPro mount to fit the mounting bolts at the front of the TWE210 frame, so I set out to create one. It took a couple of tries to find something that didn't crowd the top-mounted battery too much, but this seems to work. I also added a lip at the top and bottom of the mount itself for a little more lens protection. So far, I've had the best experience printing in TPU because the screw holes through the mount itself are tight, and I had to force them to fit. I have not crash-tested it yet, though. :)
If you want to customize a different GoPro mount, you can use just the baseplate to make sure you have the right hole placement. It can be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3771768
The original Youtube video for the UAVFutures $99 racing drone build can be found here: http://bit.ly/2Gw8tY1
This is a remix from https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2372645.