head.stl (again) to make it solid.
feet_R.stl. The head was the wrong messed up STL while the right feet was too small.
This is scaled 1:1.
I printed this on an AnyCubic Photon. The parts are sliced such that they would fit on the build plate. They are also sliced so that it is posable.
In fact, some of the larger parts just fit on a single build plate. (Like
I used a mixture of AnyCubic Green and Grey, both at 0.05 and 0.04 respectively. There's probably no need to use a higher resolution.
I mostly used up to 90% medium supports, though I had to use heavy supports for the feet.
Parts are named
<part_name> with optional
N is a number. So
vents_x4 means that you would need four copies.
Some of the parts are also prefixed with
T for top,
B for bottom or back,
F for front, and
M for middle.
Parts to Hollow Out:
These are the parts that I've hollowed out:
In particular, I left the legs, calves, and feet un-hollowed so that it provides for a heavier base.
The amount of resin I've used is slightly less that 1300 ml.
fuserad_B have magnet slots.
The magnets I've used are 13mm in width. You would need a minimum of 8. But I'd suggest getting extras.
Putting Everything Together
Search through the images for the exploded parts to see how everything fits. It shouldn't be too hard.
I've used hot-melt glue to put the parts together.
Thanks to EvaNoGainen, karkinos and Orion_RS for the pictures and help. <3<3<3.
This took me almost 2 months to complete. I hope you enjoy the model!
If you want to show your appreciation, tipping is always welcomed. My kids can get more books. :D