The original version was too big for my usage. So I created this smaller version of Y belt tensioner for Tevo Tarantula.
- Turnwheel has the grave for a nut
- backplate is screwed to brackets using M3 flat head screws
- Tensioner module, brackets and backplate are smaller -> So it's shorter for 30mm than the original tensioner from Banholm.
- it should be compatible with large bed
- 2x Pulley screw and nut
- 2x Pulleys
- 4x M3x12mm Flat Head Screw (for the backplate)
- 2x M3x10mm Flat Head Screw (for the middle holes in the backplate)
- 6x M4x10 screws
- 6x M4 T-nuts
- 1x M4x30mm screw
- 1x M4 Nut
- 1x Washer
3D Assembly: https://a360.co/336NzIu