3D Printer Calibration Model
by Crispy001, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a basic calibration model for a 3d printer made to save time and filament. It measures 1" in all three axes with each leg measuring 1/4" square.
Volume: .16 cubic inches
ABS Weight: .01 pounds
- Print the part using the provided .STL file. All dimensions are in mm (except above).
- Use a caliper to check accuracy per the specified dimensions (1:1 size of 1")
- Adjust printer calibration parameters and repeat as necessary
Low extrusion temperatures and/or use of a fan is recommended while printing the Z "leg"
Update 12/23/12: Changed the .STL to metric dimensions, the resulting part is still 1" cubed, but the .STL dimensions are now in mm.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
3D Printer Calibration Model by Crispy001 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Crispy001 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Crispy001 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).