Cory Doctorow's head (printable)
by pogden, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I've taken Sample and Hold's lovely scan of Cory Doctorow and made it a little more printable. Details in Instructions. Now we just need glasses!
Steps I took to get this file:
- Covert to .stl
- Decimate down to 100k polygons in Meshlab
- repair using Netfabb's clod service
- rotate to match the 3D printing convention of Z+ = up
- Cut off the overhang-y bottom parts
- Scale by a factor of .5 so that it will fit in the envelope of most consumer printers
This should be directly printable without any modifications.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Cory Doctorow's head (printable) by pogden is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving pogden a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure pogden would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).