A Raspberry Pi 4B case with honeycomb vents. This has 384 different configurations.
Here is the matching Raspberry Pi 3B+ case.
This includes multiple mount configurations;
- 75 mm VESA mounts
- 100 mm VESA mounts
- 8020 mounts
- No mounts
Also included are multiple top configurations;
- Slotted for display and camera ribbons
- 25 mm, 30 mm and 40 mm fan cutouts
- Clean version (great for modding and remixing)
And then there are different body styles
Mix and match 8 bases with 16 different tops and 3 different body styles. That's 384 different configurations.
To assemble you will need
- A #6-32 tap.
- 4 x #6-32 x 3/4 socket head cap screws.
- (slim body) 4 x #6-32 x 1/2 socket head cap screws.
More detailed instructions can be found here. Assembly Instructions.
- Added full body version.
- Added slim body version.
This is remixed from 0110-M-P's design, however it is not compatible with it. This has a different bolt pattern.