Magnetic DustShoe with improved air flow and better dust collection. Instead of suck dust from hose hole, it have a air duct that goes to nozzle area, improving the sucktion and collect dust directly from work area. It have a clearance from spindle to hose to allow collant dispenser. Have a 8mm dial holder that also helps remove the bottom part.
NOTE: My thing is made for RTM-80-2.2 a 80mm spindle: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32808614009.html and a 2 1/2" (63.5mm) Hose
If you have different spindle don't print without modify at your needs!
After modify print only up to 1mm and test if everything fit on spindle, if ok print whole model. I also recommend print only the hose part to test the fit. I made my shoe to be at same level as collet nut, where bit start to stick out, but is up to you.
Follow instructions at bottom
Need Inventor and use 'Parameters' window to customize.
- Easy to remove and tool change
- Improved air flow
- No air gaps
- Collect at nozzle directly above work
- Support a Dial to depth gauge
- Support brushes to retain the chips
Note: I have spend many hours trying put this together so you can supercharge your CNC for free, if my work is important to you or you fell this worth a tip i'm open to donations: https://www.paypal.me/SkillTournament
For other works (CNC Wasteboard, Clamps and Holders [Customized]): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3819149
Easy to print
Scale covers if they have a bad fit, they must lock the magnet and don't fall.
1. Insert brass with a iron into bottom part
2. Insert square nut and m4 screw into top part
3. Insert magnets into holes and place the covers, same polarity. (Middle part)
4. Rotate middle part, magnet entrance face down
5. Place top part on middle part, start to put the magnets, they will attach with correct polarity, put covers
7. Final look of assembly
8. Attach shoe on spindle and push up util it hit the spindle bottom body, make sure is flat. Rotate at yout needs. Tight the screw
9. Inspect from bottom
10. Attach hose and enjoy your supercharged dust shoe
11. Dust brush (Optional)
Cut at size rectangles of rubber/pet/other material and glue to bottom fence