I made this case to use with an extension power cord : I wanted to protect the 5V relay board and let some room for wire connectors.
I updated my first version of the 5V relay case to add more options :
- If you want to make the case wider, you can choose whether the relay will be centered or aligned of the left or on the right
- I made 4 support types and you can choose for each support:
- 0 : the simple support like the first version
- 1 : the same as 0 but with a column in the lid to prevent the relay form moving up
- 2 : to use a bolt (M3 x 6mm) and a nut to fix the relay board on the bottom of the case
- 3 : to use a M3 bolt to screw together the bottom and the lid (screwing directly inside a column in the lid)
To customize, measure the distance between the holes on the board (check the sketch for the most important parameters). I have different clone of this board and the hole spacing is not exactly the same (20 or 21 mm).
You may need support on the plate if you use Type 2 or 3 support.