Replacement Wings for Adagio Dazzle doll as well as Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk.
- Print flat with connection pin facing up
- Use minimum support only touching the bed-plate for the Wings.
Settings for supports:
Support Placement: Touching Buildplate
Support Overhang Angle: 45
Support Pattern: Zig Zag
Support Density: 14
Support Z Distance: 0.4
Support X/Y Distance: 0.7
Use Towers: Yes
- Wing Pattern prints flat and is flexible enough to be glued to the wings with superglue.
- The Wing print could also be used to cast resin molds to create more realistic wings.
- I added model filler to smooth the wings
- After smoothing I painted the wings and then glued the pattern to the wings.