This nascent thing is intended to be an enclosure for a GoodFET and parody of the ubiquitous Doctor Who plot device. So far I've only designed half of the enclosure and none of the moving parts.
All the design files are in Sketchup. There's one STL that I was not able to successfully print. (Maybe you can!)
Description of the files:
- 11th_Dr_v1.skp: Imported image of the screwdriver, traced in Sketchup.
- 11th_Dr_v7.skp: Half outline of screwdriver, hollowed out components.
- 11th_Dr_v9.skp: Hollowed out components arranged for printing.
- 11th_Dr_v9.1.stl: The prior file exported as an STL and cleaned up for printing.
- 11th_Dr_v10.skp: New approach to hollowing out and connecting components.
Any help you can offer in improving the design is appreciated. Also, the parts are not exactly to scale.
For a LOT of posts about this design, check out http://makerblock.com/?s=sonic
- Fit pieces together in a manner TBD