An OpenSCAD script to create clips with your name on it which can be used to mark your bottles. In contrast to the original version by daniel, this derivative is easier adaptable and knows the following parameters:
- logo (DXF, should be 50mm*50mm)
- radius at upper and lower side
- gap angle
The name tag itself resides as a module in
bottle-clip.scad, and there are some ready-to-use examples in
examples.scad. Feel free to modify them.
Note that the STL provided here ist just for illustration. You can print it though, if you want ;-) There are also some logo samples which you can use.
Update 2018-07-29: add gap angle parameter, useful for flexible filament
Update 2013-03-26: add Club Mate logo. The script needs
Write.scad and fonts in the
write/ subfolder now.
Update 2013-06-06: added Tetris S piece and a glider. This thing is now maintained on GitHub: https://github.com/rohieb/bottle-clip-name-tag
- Get Write.scad and some fonts from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:16193, put it into a subfolder named "write"
- Create a logo as a DXF of 50mm×50mm, or use one of the supplied logos. If you make your own, note that OpenSCAD is a bit picky about which DXF it takes. This tutorial describes how you get a proper DXF out of Inkscape.
bottle-clip.scad into OpenSCAD. At the bottom, there is an example for 4 name tags. Change the desired options (name, logo, etc.) to your needs.
- Render, export to STL and print it.