Music CD Stand - Last minute Xmas gift?
by flouSH, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is your last minute Xmas gift solution:
Print the box. Print the clef. While printing select your favorite music and burn them onto a CD (you licensed them correctly, right?).
Wrap everything up and you have a unique CD stand with custom music at hand ;)
Print the box, I recommend two outlines and slight filling. 0.2 mm is totally fine, as long as you don't have custom messages on the sides (read below).
- Print the clef. I also recommend two outlines and slight filling. 0.2mm worked fine for me.
Hint: Use two different colors for the clef and the box. Gives you a great contrast! I used Faberdashery Galaxy Blue and their white PLA.
- Assembly: Just take the clef and slide it into the cutouts of the box as seen in the photos. It's a nice fit. I've added some tolerance to make it an easy fit - so don't worry too much and just print as seen.
(If you're in search for an easy-to-use slicer, head over to http://software.ultimaker.com - Cura works great! Not only for the Ultimaker!)
I've attached the Autodesk Inventor files, if you want to modify the models. Personally I've added a custom message and logo embossed into the box.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Music CD Stand - Last minute Xmas gift? by flouSH is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving flouSH a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure flouSH would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).