This is version 2 of the 3D Zoetrope fish animation (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3025801) updated for more consistent printing results - for reduced resin use and lighter parts, and for the new laser cut perspex fish bases: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3890460 (or 3D printed in clear resin)
The larger fish and the clamrocks are hollowed (shelled) - this reduces resin use, and improves printing results by reducing peel force, it also has the benefit of making them stronger for transport, since they exert less force on their bases under shock.
Nearly all the dorsal fins have been re-inforced since this proved to be a weak point that sometimes failed during prints, and could hardly even be touched without breaking.
The top half of the clamshells have also been re-inforced - this was also a weak point.
The frame indexes are now embossed letters rather than engraved, this makes them easier to read and more likely to remain legible after removing print supports.
All the fish now have square peg holes for the new perspex bases. I will be publishing the DXF files as a separate thing for laser cutting those later - together with the 3D models of the assembled bases so that a silicone glueing aid can be cast from 3D prints. Details on that there.
I will most likely also be making the assembled perspex bases available to order from 4-mation.co.uk for those who don't have access to a laser cutter.
Note that the square peg holes in the fish are deep - and difficult to clean. I started out using a syringe to squirt IPA into the holes to make sure any uncured resin is rinsed out. I now use an adapted dental water flosser since I'm doing lots of sets, but a syringe is fine for a single set, just make sure to really get in there. I used two loads from a 50ml syringe with a 1mm blunt needle.