I wanted to improve and streamline my V3 of this boot...
First I wanted to make it smaller and have better air flow.
I also wanted it to be strong, so I bit on a stick, and drilled 4 holes in my gantry to attach the 2020 extrusion that I use to adjust the height of the boot arms. The holes are the same distance away from the edge as the 4 bolts holding the V Wheels.
I then needed to make 4 stand-offs to use the holes to affix the extrusion. I also made the boot wider to make more room for the bristles as they need to clear the bottom of the arms.
As usual I used M5 brass inset nuts pushed in with a soldering iron.
I didn't change the arms from the last version, but I did buy some m5 knobs for convenience.