Saw VitaliySh's idea for a 5015 mount and decided to make a cover that used one fan at the front of the effector. You might need longer screws than stock for this. You will also need an M4 x 20 or longer for the 5015.
To install this,
- First install the 5015 with the M4 bolt.
- Unscrew the 4 bolts from underneath the effector so that you can rotate the metal box 180 degrees. You may want to loosen the top 4 screws holding the hotend so that the box can rotate freely. Screw the 4 bolts on the bottom back on.
- Screw in the front right bolt of the hotend clamp back on to keep it in place. Unscrew the other 3.
- Install the CoverMain using 2 screws.
- Fit the wires into the side and use a cable tie to attach them to CoverPart. Then use the last screw to install.
Cheap Ebay Noname PLA
Rotate in slicer so that it prints upside down.