Hi! I cosplayed Neeko at DragonCon 2019, and at the time there were no models of her accessories or jewelry, so I designed my own! All models designed in Tinkercad, printed, and painted by me.
If you'd like to tip, feel free to buy me a Kofi! Or, if you'd like to see more cosplay, follow me on Instagram!
Cover photo by @angelicdazephotography on Instagram!
I printed in Silk Silver to minimize painting, but all pieces can be printed in anything!
- print the "main" part. Paint with bronze paint, leaving the top silver.
- Print "Attachment bead". Glue to the back of the main part.
- Print "gem". Paint center with iridescent blue paint, and edges iridescent red. Glue to center of the main necklace part.
- Thread main part on suede cord, through the attachment bead, using knots to retain in place. The main part should be in the center of the necklace.
- Print the triangle beads, 6 total, 3 for each side of the necklace. Paint with bronze paint, leaving the top silver. Thread on the suede cord, using knots to stay in place.
- After threading all the pieces, just tie a knot after putting the necklace on.
For the belt, the number of pieces will depend on your hip size.I used about 12. Just weave the suede cord through the holes and put a knot on one of the holes to keep the pieces in place. After that, tie a knot when putting the belt on.
That's it! Feel free to ask any questions. Have fun being neeko!