This thing relocates the antenna on an OrangeRx DSMX/DSM2 JR-style transmitter module to the top of the radio. It fits the Taranis, but should fit other radios too.
There are two pieces, an insert that holds the module's PC board in place, and a replacement cover.
No electrical parts or mods are needed - this is just a mechanical case mod.
- Remove cover from OrangeRx DSM2/DSMX module
- Unscrew antenna jack from old cover
- Attach antenna jack to new cover
- Place your 3-D printed insert inside the case to retain the PC board
- Screw your new 3-D printed cover into the case