Nerf Stryfe 9V Mod Battery Cover
by ssaggers, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here is a replacement batter compartment covering panel for the Nerf Stryfe. This allows the extra space required to install a 9V battery in the existing battery compartment.
This part is designed to print without supports.
My blog shows the other modifications required to connect a 9V battery:
You can print this part without supports. When I did so it required some post-processing:
- Trim the restraining tags to get them to fit into the slots in the gun (if you print without supports it will have a bit of droop on the underside)
- Use a 3mm drill bit to clear out the screw hole (I added a thin blanking plate in the hole to allow it to be printed without supports)
To fit the 9V battery in, you have to cut out part of the internal battery divider, and solder on a 9v battery connector.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Nerf Stryfe 9V Mod Battery Cover by ssaggers is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ssaggers a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ssaggers would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).