Door Hinge For Ultimaker
by magicxman, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Ever think of making a door for your Ultimaker. This set of hinges can clip to the Ultimaker panel securely. Use 2mm acrylic sheet as the door panel.
- Prepare an acrylic sheet to the size of Ultimaker panel. It can be front or either sides. Typical size is about 280mm x 280mm.
- Print 2 sets of top and bottom hinges.
- Use 2 small screw to lock both hinges together.
- Drill a 3mm hole on the acrylic sheets.
- Secure the top hinge to the acyclic sheet.
- Mount the door to Ultimaker
- To permanently secured it, you can screw the hinge to the body of Ultimaker.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Door Hinge For Ultimaker by magicxman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving magicxman a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure magicxman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).