by AtariJeff, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Based on the popular Spyda 500, this variation changes a few things:
- Improved arm design that features a taller landing profile with side reinforcements.
- Relief around bolt holes for washers.
- Plate with holes for mounting a KK2.1 board.
- Corner brackets and mounting hole locations for the QBrain ESC.
- End brackets and mounting holes for a FrSky receiver.
Print 2 plates, 4 arms, 4 QBrain corner brackets, and 2 receiver end brackets. Assemble. Fly!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Quadcopter by AtariJeff is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving AtariJeff a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure AtariJeff would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).