Precision Table Adjustment
by machinekoder, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a more precise solution for adjusting the Y-table of your printer
- Print out the parts: The top part 4 times, the thumbscrew 8 times.
- Find some screws: 4 m3x50 and 4 m3nylock or 4 m3x50 with hex head, 8 m3nut and 4 springs
- Disassemble your current table
- Assemble the new adjustment like on the pictures
- Adjust the table height using the new adjustment
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Precision Table Adjustment by machinekoder is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving machinekoder a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure machinekoder would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).