Prusa i3 Power Supply Mount and Cover - Single Sheet Frame
by oliasmage, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a set of clamps and cover for a typical 30A PSU to fit a Prusa i3 single sheet aluminum frame.
(1) power connector and switch
Note: if you use a different switch, you will need to adjust the model.
- To assemble, orient the PSU with terminals facing down.
- Insert the switch and wires to all terminals (leave extra wire).
- Attach the cover to the PSU with the hole for the switch facing the same side as the fan.
- Attached the cover with 2 screws on the same side as the switch.
- Attach the clamps to the PSU and insert the nuts for the clamp.
- Clamp the unit to the right side of the aluminum frame.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Prusa i3 Power Supply Mount and Cover - Single Sheet Frame by oliasmage is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving oliasmage a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure oliasmage would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).