Vertical Board Anchor (Parametric)
by CodeCreations, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This thing will keep vertical boards (such as laser-cut printer feet) from sliding around on a surface. It's fully parametric, well commented, and very quick to print.
The STL and default values are suitable for holding the 6mm feet of a Printrbot LC in place using #4 wood screws with 82-degree countersink angles. There's an STL for #6 screws as well.
I use this as part of my parametric printer enclosure, which is available here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39787
1) Edit the "User-defined values" values to meet your needs. Configure both the board and screw properties if necessary.
2) Print an anchor for each end to be anchored.
3) For perfect positioning, install with the board in place if possible.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Vertical Board Anchor (Parametric) by CodeCreations is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CodeCreations a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CodeCreations would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).