by Robo, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Darth-Vader version of Rubik's cube
Hi, I had this idea to build a Rubik's cube out of a statue. I chose Darth Vader for now.
It works now!
I have included:
- My STL of Rubik's Vader.
- Boolean Shape: The STL that can be used to make a Rubik's cube out of your own statue. (Cut it out of / Substract it from your model (boolean)).
- The STL of the basic shape that makes up the Boolean shape, (Copied and rotated 6 times)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Rubik's Vader by Robo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Robo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Robo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).