I saw the T-80 that vittweet uploaded at http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:256626 and immediately tried to print it. To my regret the tank wasn't quite ready for a high quality print. I've made extensive modifications to the original design, to include support struts, a stabilization base, a more manifold structure, and the introduction of a vertical print pattern for the turret and chassis to allow greater detail in the horizontal features than my .4 diameter nozzle would normally allow. You'll probably notice that the pre-cut print has a pretty nice looking PLA barrel, whereas the final product has a metal one. Well, I had set the pre-cut down on my work table to do something else and my cat smashed the whole thing down to the ground, breaking the barrel. So I heated up a paperclip and placed it into the plastic where the barrel used to be. Good as new, and unnoticeable once I finally paint it.
.1mm print layer with a 50% honeycomb fill. It took my Printrbot Simple about 7 hours and 7 meters of filament to complete. Once it's done peel it off and get a good pair of scissors to cut away the base and support struts.