This is my first 3D experience, please bear with any faults.
After printing interesting bearing design 608 Bearing by Xtruder (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3002837) on my new and first 3D printer (Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D), to test its limits, and reaching to a great result with 0.3mm nozzle and 0.12mm layer and using PLA on the first try, I decided to print "Ender 3 Z-axis stabilizer, 608 Bearing, slide fit" by drwerderitch (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3492069) but I failed to fit one into the other. So I gave a chance to combine two things together. I reduced the thickness of the stabilizer's thickness to the height of 608, left the 2020 fitting as it is, allowing the installation of a Z-axis knob and enlarged the central hole on the bearing to 8.2 mm to fit easily to the z-axis without squeezing the moving parts. Total print time is 1 hour 50 minutes with Ender 3 Pro after slicing with Ultimaker Cura 4.4 and print over Octopi. If the bed level is calibrated precisely you just need to move small parts up and down to free them to turn around, do not use a screwdriver to turn them.