This is a 3D Printable enclosure for wall / panel / enclosure mounting the 4D Systems 3.5" gen4 Products, such as the gen4-uLCD-35DCT-CLB intelligent display module.
This particular enclosure is for our 3.5" gen4 display featuring Capacitive Touch and Cover Lens Bezel (CLB):
It can also be used for the non-touch display version with CLB:
... and variants/kits thereof.
2x M4x10mm machine screws/bolts
1) Print the 2 parts of this enclosure.
2) Screw the backing plate (Insert) to your wall or enclosure/panel.
3) Stick the display's CTP-CLB bezel edge to the recess of the front cover (Body) of the 3D Printed model, using the 3M tape supplied on the edge of the displays CLB.
4) Place the front cover (Body) on top of the backing plate (Insert).
5) Carefully screw in 2x M4x10 screws into the sides to hold it together, and you have a nicely mounted enclosure.
Cabling can go into the wall or enclosure via the central hole in the backing plate (Insert), and there is enough room inside the enclosure to add some additional electronics if required.
If you would like to see this enclosure with some modifications, please comment and request, and we will try to accommodate you if we are able. The SLDPRT and STEP models however have been provided, so please modify them as you see fit. Please be sure to add them as a Remix if you do.
This was tested with ABS, ABS+ and PLA, although virtually any normal filament could be used. We printed with 30% - 100% infill successfully, with at least 3 outer walls when at the lower infill end.
Print without supports perfectly fine.
Place each item on the print bed on their back. This makes the front where the display sticks, nice and flat.
We printed this on a BCN3D Sigma using eSun Filaments.