Printrbot LC side fan mount
by gyronictonic, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A modified laser cut part #291 to mount a 40mm cooling fan. The fan can be adjusted.
Will work with a Printrbot Plus
Solidworks 2012 available below.
- Print and clean up the mounting holes. I set the holes to be 3.4mm in diameter so a M3 or 6/32 will fit.
- Capture nut space will need to be cleaned up as well in order for the nuts to fit.
- Replace part #291
- Optional: If the mount is too low, you can drill another hole higher than the original.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Printrbot LC side fan mount by gyronictonic is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gyronictonic a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gyronictonic would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).