by piuLAB, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Soap holder printed with PLA, two pieces detachable and washable.
You can realize the plate directly by the .stl with hexagonal pattern or by playing with Slic3r's infill pattern and create your own!
Slic3r settings we used for the grid:
- honeycomb infill (10% or less) rotated 45°
- no top/no bottom
- 3 perimeters (vertical shells)
- printed on a machine with 0.7mm nozzle size (that's why the infill look really large)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Soap holder by piuLAB is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving piuLAB a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure piuLAB would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).