Spark Micro Breadboard Enclosure
by wgbartley, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A small enclosure for a 170-point micro breadboard (2.2" x 2.1" x 1.5"). The holes are sized specifically for a Spark Core microcontroller and optional antenna. There is a small riser in the holder to allow room for antenna and/or hookup wires to run underneath or wrap around the breadboard to keep things a little tidier. The pieces snap together with small tabs at the bottom (the open side) of the cover. Friction also helps keep it held together. Looks great in clear or white ABS and PLA as it helps diffuse the onboard RGB LED!
- Put microcontroller on breadboard.
- Hook up any components.
- Wrap jumper wires around breadboard (optional).
- Install antenna (optional).
- Put breadboard in holder.
- Push holder into cover until it snaps and the pieces are flush together.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Spark Micro Breadboard Enclosure by wgbartley is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving wgbartley a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure wgbartley would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).