A small enclosure for a 170-point micro breadboard (2.2" x 2.1" x 1.5"). The holes are sized specifically for a Spark Core microcontroller and optional antenna. There is a small riser in the holder to allow room for antenna and/or hookup wires to run underneath or wrap around the breadboard to keep things a little tidier. The pieces snap together with small tabs at the bottom (the open side) of the cover. Friction also helps keep it held together. Looks great in clear or white ABS and PLA as it helps diffuse the onboard RGB LED!
- Put microcontroller on breadboard.
- Hook up any components.
- Wrap jumper wires around breadboard (optional).
- Install antenna (optional).
- Put breadboard in holder.
- Push holder into cover until it snaps and the pieces are flush together.