Fake hex head bolts for DAstronomer's Steampunk Goggles.
It's been a while since I made this but I think I did it with abs, 0.2mm layer (supports on the head file). I don't remember how many shells but I think 1 shell at 100% would be a good place to start. Maybe 2 shells if your not going to print it at 100%. Print the pin on its side (one of the flat sides). Removed the support and solvent welded the head to the pin. The "nut" should just friction fit because it's tight. I printed all the heads/nuts in one print and all the pins in another print but I don't think it really matters. Just make sure you have enough pieces on the build platform so each layer has time to cool sufficiently since they will print rather quickly. Seems like I had to drill out the holes a little on the glasses but that may have just been because I spay painted them first.
The elastic band is from a cheap face shield I bought at harbor freight. It was pretty cool how it matched my paint scheme perfectly. I did have to resize the strap buckles to get them to fit the width of the elastic band properly.
Hope it works out well for you!