I looked at the cases on Thingiverse and didn't like them. So I made this one (based on someone else's design) and tried to blend something protective with something functional and aesthetically pleasing.
I used SketchUp and had to manually reconstruct the case in a new file to avoid the dreaded hidden geometries.
I borrowed the logo from the other source (via STL export/import to SketchUp).
Snaps together, board is held in-place by friction. SD-Card is fully enclosed.
Printed in PLA on Makerbot Replicator (original) with defaults via MakerWare.
You should print the top upside-down. I may not have flipped it into printing position in the files.