Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by Nicolepf, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Can hold bracelts and rings.
- I went into inventor and designed this pole/base. It was the tallest that it could be.
- I put holes in all four sides and made sure that they were the same width as the acrylic (3mm).
- I then printed it on the makerbot.
- After that, I started to make arms for the base.
- After a bunch of test prints, I found the perfect ones and glued them in.
- However, the arms in the middle row are glues down diagonally so that jewelry can be hung from all arms without them overlapping.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Jewelry Hanger by Nicolepf is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Nicolepf a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Nicolepf would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.