- 6: M3-.5 x16 screws
- 2 to 3: Compression springs from clicking pens
- 3x3x3 Stickers: http://cubesmith.com/3x3x3.htm
- Recommended: CRC Heavy duty Silicone Spray, or equivalent puzzle lubricant. MUST SPECIFY IT IS SAFE FOR PLASTIC. (http://imgur.com/uraguGB)
1) Print parts (See ReadMe.txt)
2) Assembly instructions found here: http://imgur.com/a/j25Fl
3) "Break in" the X-Cube for 30 minutes to an hour by twisting layers until they wear in and become easier to turn.
4) Apply CRC Silicone Spray to inside of puzzle. Take out a few pieces to do this.
5) Continue to twist layers to distribute the CRC throughout your X-Cube.
6) Apply stickers (available at http://cubesmith.com/X-Cube.htm)