Dial indicator holder for Monkeyfab Prime3D
by skriver, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Designed for Monkeyfab Prime3D. Allows to attach dial indicator to printer extruder for calibration purposes.
For more information visit my blog (Polish):
1) Get the dial indicator
2) Choose an appropriate holder - 3 holes, 4 holes or with no holes (you will need a drill to make them in correct position)
3) Print the holder flat side down - no supports are required
4) Remove the back cover from dial indicator
5) Fasten the holder with previously removed screws, or with new ones if your screws are too short. I used M2 8mm.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Dial indicator holder for Monkeyfab Prime3D by skriver is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving skriver a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure skriver would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).