A printable selector valve for diverting fluid to different directions.
This was designed with aquaponics / hydroponics in mind but may have many other uses. Its all customizable too, so there are lots of options, for example:
- Valve can be servo controlled, or manual.
- Any size + number of outlets you want, as well as multiple inlets so it can tee into the middle of a line.
This is a work-in-progress and has not been physically tested yet. See the instructions tab for details.
Critical Improvements Needed:
1) Improve maths to get housing diameter from number of selections and hole size
2) Add o-rings so it won't leak. See: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:225603
3) Account for servo angle range (much less than 180, and what I have now would require 360)
4) Is the off position even necessary? In between any two selections is off!
2) Possibly make more printable somehow?
3) A mounting bracket to affix it to something