Planning a multi-state tour or just a short cruise to the fro yo place? Clip your iPhone onto your bike with ease and enjoy the ride.
This case/mount has been road tested for hundreds of miles and is on it\'s fourth major revision. (All are included in the sketchup file for historical purposes.)
It fits the 3G or 3GS snugly. Anyone care to mod it for the iPhone 4?
No iPhone? Check out parkolay's HTC EVO case ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4461 ) that fits this mount!
- Skein to taste
- Print case
- Snap off \"thermal buttresses\" that prevent warping
- Print mount set (2 parts in 1 fast print)
- File/sand the facing parts on the case & mount for a super snug fit. (This will take 10 minutes or so).
- Fasten spring piece to bike mount with m5 or other small screw
- Zip tie/hose clamp the mount onto your stem.
- Clip your phone in and ride to your heart\'s content.