cable binder/zip tie cut-assistant
by Synchron, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
This is a little assistance-tool to cut a used cable binder in an easy way. Before you use the binder, tread it through the cutassistant so you have space to cut it after it is attached to something.
This design is not tested yet. Feel free to print and test it.
Thanks to http://www.thingiverse.com/whosawhatsis for the "pizza slice"-code from http://rocklinux.net/pipermail/openscad/2012-August/003170.html
- cutomize it
- slip the binder through the cutassistant
- use the binder
- cut the binder inside the cutassistant
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
cable binder/zip tie cut-assistant by Synchron is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Synchron a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Synchron would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.