Christmas Light Winder - 3D Print Version
by Ginobi_wan, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Winder for Christmas Lights: Unfortunately I do not have a laser cutting machine but liked the winder design by Schenkzoola. So I went ahead made a derivative of the laser design. I imported Schenkzoolaâ€™s design into AutoDesk Inventor and gave it some thickness and some support ribs. I also had to scale the print to get it to fit on my UP! printer but uploaded the basic model with thickness. Reference: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39784
I have posted the .ipt files along with the .stl files.
- STL file for Schenkzoola with thickness: Christmas Light Winder_FullScale.stl
- IPT file for Schenkzoola with thickness: Christmas Light Winder_FullScale.ipt
- STL file for scaled down design: Christmas Light Winder_Scaled.stl
- IPT file for scaled down design: Christmas Light Winder_Scaled.ipt
1.) Print (or Modify and then Print).
My prints were made on an Afinia UP! PP3DP printer.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Christmas Light Winder - 3D Print Version by Ginobi_wan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Ginobi_wan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Ginobi_wan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).