Magnetic Marker Holder
by buckyball, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A small piece which holds a cube magnet and a whiteboard marker together. No glue is necessary.
1) Measure the diameter of your marker and the side length of your cube magnet. You'll want a tight fit.
2) Update the values in Customizer.
3) Print the piece.
4) Slip the marker and magnet into their respective holes. The poles of the magnet should be tangential to the marker.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this Thing
Magnetic Marker Holder by buckyball is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving buckyball a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure buckyball would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).