MeArm V0.4.1 - Pocket Sized Robot Arm (on a 20x20cm plate)
by swedenmakesthings, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I made everything fit onto a 20x20cm plate and made the base a bit smaller, so that I could order it from Seeedstudio's laser cutting service. Also, there was room for a couple of extra grippers.
Version V0.4.1 (the files as called XXXX2.XXX) has the following changes:
- Changed the size of all the 2,7mm holes to 3mm, otherwise they had to be drilled when cut on my lasercutter.
- Added t-slots on the lower platform. If you cut with <3 mm acrylic, this sheet tends to rattle around, adding screws here should help. (everything else works fine)
- Made the base a bit larger.
I kept the old files online since I haven't got the order back from the lasercutter yet.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
MeArm V0.4.1 - Pocket Sized Robot Arm (on a 20x20cm plate) by swedenmakesthings is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving swedenmakesthings a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure swedenmakesthings would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).