Z Adjust Block for Ecksbot
by pauloblank, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
One thing very handy is to be able to fine adjust the Z axis microswitch. I miss this funcionality in Ecksbot, I bet most Prusa Mendel donÂ´t have it. This is a very simple ideia how to make this Z fine adjustment.
- Print the part
- Open M4 screw in the vertical hole of the part
- Attach 1x M4x25 allen screw in the part (as seen in picture). The nut is optional
- Position the part in your Prusa, mark and make 2x Ã˜2.5mm holes and make M3 screw on them
- Use 2x Allen M3x16 screws to fix the part
- Lower your Z axis microswitch to the new position
Enjoy your new adjustment!
- I attached the Solidworks 2012 part in case you want to modify it
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Z Adjust Block for Ecksbot by pauloblank is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving pauloblank a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure pauloblank would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).