This is a simpler replication of the Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee pod holder. At the time of making there was a 3 month waiting period to purchase, so I thought I would make our own in the mean time.
- Created for Makerbot Replictor 2;
- Using Black PLA, Temp of 220 degrees C, speed set at 60 mm/s (seem to be the best combination);
- The STL has been run through NetFabb;
- To create a similar size to the Nescafe version, scale the STL file by 150%. You may be able to stretch it to 175% in the Replicator 2;
- No supports are required to print, even though there is a 1mm edge on the bottom, Replicator 2 seems to handle to without any problems;
- Base and top have been sized so you print and superglue each new level (hence the 1mm edge)