Customizable Multi Stand
by Jinja, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a stand that can be customized for any tablet or phone or book shaped thing. It collapses for portability and has many support angles from 45 to 90 degrees. The length of the stand is determined from the height of the tablet, or you can extend its length beyond the minimum to increase the number of angle options.
- Configure the parameters within the customizer to fit your tablet or phone or device.
- Start by printing the lid.
- Now go back to customizer and create a few "CalibrationRest" STL's using various values for the Calibration parameter. Print out the STL's and see which attaches snuggly to your lid. Now you know which calibration value to use.
- Now you know your calibration value, go back to the customizer and create the "Rest"
I've added a few patterns that can be applied to the lid so you can quickly distinguish between stands for your different devices.
The STLs included here are for a Nexus7 with a calibration value of -1.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Customizable Multi Stand by Jinja is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Jinja a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Jinja would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).